(315) 986-5932 (Town Hall)
Departments & Services
The Village of Macedon was incorporated in November, 1856 and is located in central New York on the scenic Erie Canal.
The Canal was an important factor in the settlement and growth of Macedon.
As of the 2010 census, the village had a total population of 1,523 in our community.
Macedon, with its past tied to Mills and Tanneries, was known as the "2 Lock Town."
The Village of Macedon was formally dissolved on March 31, 2017.
© 2015 Village of Macedon
81 Main Street | Macedon, New York, 14502